We accept several way of payments when it comes to reserve your villa in Croatia. Please read how to proceed when you have found a house you would like to book.
1. By bank wire transfer from abroad
If you choose this way of payment, the value of your reservation you pay by bank transfer on our account:
The information needed for the bank transfer:
Payer: First and last name and full address of the reservation holder
Payee: AMAR Grupa d.o.o., Rendiceva 20, HR 21000 Split
Bank: Raiffeisenbank Austria d.d. Domovinskog rata 29 b, 21000 Split
. IBAN : HR7524840081102763384
. SWIFT: RZBHHR2X
. Payment purpose: Service for the received reservation No. - number of the reservation.
. Amount: Based on the received proforma Invoice
. Reference number: Number or code of the reservation accommodation
*Note: Guest is obligated to pay for all bank transaction costs
2. By credit card : Visa, Mastercard
You can make payment with Visa and Mastercard credit cards. You are obligated to fill out Credit Card form which you will receive with proforma Invoice. The Credit Card form needs to be sent to our office via fax : + 38521400405. After we have received the Credit Card form your credit card will be charged for amount stated in the form.The paid amount is calculated from € to Kn on the date of the payment by mean rate of HNB bank.
3. Payment dynamic By our General travel conditions, reservation payment is possible on two ways
a. Full amount right after reservation confirmation. The payment of full amount is obligatory for all reservations which start 1 to 21 day from the reservation date.
b. Paying in two rates - you can choose one of two models if they are available (availability of payment models you can see during the reservation process)
Model 30 - 70: deposit in value of 30% has to be paid right away after reservation confirmation, and the rest of the amount has to be paid until the date stated on the calculation/pro form invoice we will send you after reservation confirmation.
Model 50 - 50: if the owner allows this way of payment, deposit is paid in the value of 50% of the total value of the reservation and the rest has to be paid directly to the owner on check - in in the accommodation. This way of payment is not available for the hotel reservations and charters.
4. After payment
. After payment of deposit you will receive a payment confirmation and detailed information of your reservation
. After payment of 100% of the amount or balance you will receive Receipt with cost specifications and Voucher.
The voucher contains the following data
* Name, address and phone number of the owner (individual or company)
* Address of the accommodation object (apartment, hotel...)
* Name and address of the reservation holder (the person that made the reservation)
* Number of persons / name of all guests using the services stated in the reservation
* Description of the paid service, period/date of using the service
* Note of the sojourn tax
* Notes of payment of the remaining balance if you have chosen payment model 50 - 50.